Citi ApplyNowThankYouCard Invitation

Citi ApplyNowThankYouCard Invitation

Apply for the Citi ThankYou® credit card offers below. Compare the different features and rewards that these cards have to offer and select the card that works the best for you. ThankYou® rewards points can add up fast and you can use these points for all types of rewards like gift cards, travel, food and more. Take a look at the cards below and apply today.

View all Citibank Credit Card offers here

Be Sociable, Share!

EDITORIAL NOTE This content is not provided by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. Reasonable efforts are made to present accurate info, however all info is presented without warranty. Consult a card's issuing bank for terms & conditions.

19 comments for “Citi ApplyNowThankYouCard Invitation

1. Nestor S Balce
    March 7, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    I hope I will be approved for a card.
  2. March 20, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    I had one of your cards two years ago. And payed it off.
  3. March 20, 2013 at 1:48 PM
    I would like to apply a gen.
  4. Donna Williams
    March 21, 2013 at 5:13 AM
    I submitted an application my invitation number is
  5. jarrett tobin
    May 3, 2013 at 6:11 AM
    my promo says 21 months 0% on transfers and purchases but I do not see any of those in what I have looked at
  6. admin
    May 4, 2013 at 2:39 AM
    You may want to check the date on that offer. Currently everything is running 18 months, but this can change.
  7. Lianne Aubert
    May 23, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    I received an invitation but I don’t see here a card that matches my offer.
    Mine says 0% APR x 18 months and after that 11.99%. I also says that it is a Thank You card but I don’t see the exact match here.
  8. Tom LeMoine
    June 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM
    I received an app. for 0% for 21 months
    but do not see any of those in what I have looked at.
    At the bottom of the app. is says apply by 08/15/’2013
  9. jose L martinez
    June 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    preferred cardapplication
  10. Margo
    June 23, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    I just received a 21 month 0% and then 11.99% variable APR.,invitation. Can’t find this anywhere on line. using the site. AmI not looking in the right place?
    Thank you.
  11. July 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    I’ve gotten this offer twice, 0% for 21 months for balance transfers, after that, 11.99%. There were no matches on the web site, and when I called to talk to a representative, he was unaware of this offer. My invitation number is 121131187142.

If this product is not available, please do not send any more invitations.

12. mike
    July 12, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    Your mailed promotion is not what you offer on line. Is this a bait and switch?
  13. Sheryl Lahmer
    August 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM
    Received an offer for a Thank You Preferred card. Letter states 0% on balance transfers and purchases for 21 months. 11.99% after that. Offer good until 9/15/2013. Not seeing this offer any where on the website. Would like to take advantage of this, but only at these terms. Help, pls. Thank you
  14. Brian Berkey
    August 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    I received an offer for 0% for 21 months on balance transfers. Wondering where its at?
    Would like to take advantage of this. Can you please help or was this a bait & switch?
  15. L Arnold
    August 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    Received an offer for a 0% APR for 18 months, etc (see August 9th comment) however, this site does not have the same terms as my offer. Offer good til 9/15/13 also. Please explain.
  16. October 20, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    i have an invitation to appy an have put in all the info but it still says that i need to put in my ss# have done this 4 times aan still it will not go any where . I have an invitation # but dont see any card that ask for this so what is this a scam to get my info?
  17. October 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    i have finally submitted my info but i have ainvatation # and you denied the request so what gives all you wanted was my info ? here is my # you sent me an told me i was going to get a card but you lied ! # is 957471680. Please tell me right now why ! i demand an answer to my Question.
  18. tammy ray
    February 24, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    I would like to see if I can get this credit card
  19. Virginia
    July 14, 2014 at 10:11 AM
    pre-selected , invitation number there’s no place to put my invitation number ?????????