Do you want a credit card that lets you gain cash even as you spend? Here is one card to reflect on: the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® . The moment you sign up for the card and you get approved, you are eligible to earning bonus cash back. Plus, all other purchases you make will help you gain rebates. If you have excellent credit, take advantage of the opportunity to get approved for a one-of-a-kind rewards card from Citi®.
Who Should Get This Card
- If you don’t like paying interest on purchases, you should have this card from Citi® in your wallet. For one whole year, you can enjoy 0% APR on every purchase you make.
- If you will be transferring balances, this card is great as well. Just like on purchases, you do not have to pay any interest fee for twelve months.
- If you value a great rewards program, go for this card. Charge your purchases on your credit card and you will instantly receive cash back bonus depending on the total amount you purchased.
- If you have a spending plan, the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card is ideal as well. Instead of just focusing on groceries, there are quarterly rotating categories. You can register for any of them and you can gain bigger rewards if you spend according to the category for that period.
- If you don’t like paying for your card’s annual fee, you should opt for this card. It has no such fee and it will remain so as long as you have the card.
- If you want to earn free dollars every year, sign up for this card. While this has no annual membership fee, it pays you every year instead. You can earn more than $250 annually.
- If you like to get a hundred dollars once you get approved, this card will do that for you. You become eligible for the signing bonus as soon as you get your new credit card.
Rewards and Redemption
The rewards are easy to claim and there are no blackout dates as well. However, you should be aware of the fact that this card comes with a restriction on the total amount of rewards that you can accumulate. You are only allowed to earn up to $300 worth of rebates. If you go over the amount, the additional points will not count anymore.
This card comes with every kind of protection that you can imagine against fraud. First is extended warranty, where the warranty given to you by a manufacturer can be doubled. For instance, if an item you bought was eligible for a one year warranty, you can extend it for another year. Then there’s retail purchase protection, which gives you security for your valuable items against fire, accidental breakage, and theft. You can claim up to $1,000 if such incident occurred within 90 days upon purchase. Other benefits include protection against unauthorized charges and travel assistance among many others.
You can apply for this card here.
To browse its features, see below:
Apply for the Indigo Mastercard Here - Excellent Credit Not Required
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here