Chase Ink 70,000 Points Offer – Limited Time
Normally you get 50,000 bonus points with the Chase Ink Plus Business Card, but for a limited time Chase is getting extra generous adding another 40% to the offer.
What’s the Catch?
* – Probably the most important catch is “This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.”
* – The spending requirements to get the bonus is $5,000 in purchases during the first 3 months. This doesn’t include balance transfers, cash like transactions, checks drawn against the card etc.
* – $95 Annual Fee
* – Use your card for purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services and get 5x points on your first $50,000 each year.
* – Get 2X points at gas stations and hotel accommodations (make sure you book your hotel through the actual hotel and not through travel partners).
Transfer your points
* – The following airlines offer 1:1 transferring of points Southwest, United, British Airways, Korean, Singapore, Virgin Atlantic.
* – These hotels offer 1:1 points transfer Marriott, Hyatt, IHG, Ritz-Carlton
* – Rest easy knowing that your points will never expire
Compare the top Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here