Discover.com/PickIt Invitation Number Mail Offer Access Code
If you received an offer in the mail to apply for the Discover.com/PickIt credit card offer with an invitation code you can use that to fill our your pre-approved application in minutes. Simply enter the invitation number you received in the mail and Discover will pre-fill most of the application with data like your name, address and phone. You can then simply fill out the rest of the application, usually it’s your social security number, income, employment and a few other details.
What if I Cant’ Find my Discover PickIt Invitation Number or Code?
Luckily Discover has an easy way for you to access your pre-approved application if you lost your Discover.com/Pickit mail invitation offer code. You can simply enter your first and last name and the last 4 digits of your social security number and it will locate your account.
The Discover.com Pickit card offer comes with great perks like no annual fee, a low interest rate and 5% cash back on purchases, that rotate quarterly. Get 1% on everyday purchases that don’t fall into the quarterly categories.
Benefits of the Discover.com/PickIt
- No Annual Fee
- A low interest rate as compared to many rewards credit cards
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter.
- Get 1% cash back in everyday purchases outside of the 5% cash back offer.
- 0% Introductory Offer on Purchases and Balance Transfers (see website for full details) with a 3% Intro Balance Transfer fee offer.
- A 2% end of year cash back match (see website for full details)
- Get your FICO credit score for free
Apply for the Indigo Mastercard Here - Excellent Credit Not Required
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here