Applying for the Fortiva Credit Card acceptance offer can be done in a few ways, depending on how you received the offer:
If you received a pre-approved offer in the mail:
- Follow the instructions on the offer letter. There should be specific details about how to proceed, including a website link or a phone number to call.
- Visit the MyFortiva website. Look for the “Respond To Mail Offer” button on the homepage. This will take you to a dedicated page where you can enter your offer code and personal information to start the application process.
- Call the phone number included on the offer letter. This will connect you with a Fortiva representative who can walk you through the application process.
Purchase APR Rate: 29.99% or 36% Fixed – Annual Fee: As low as $85 – Credit Needed: Fair – Credit Line: Up to $1,000 credit limit subject to credit approval – Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction amount in U.S. dollars
If you saw the offer online or on another website:
- Visit the MyFortiva website. Click on the “Unsecured Credit Card” tab and then select “Pre-Qualify.”
- Enter your basic information. This includes your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number.
- Answer a few short questions about your income and credit history.
- Review the pre-qualification offer. If you are pre-qualified, you can then proceed with the full application process.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- Prequalifying for the card will not affect your credit score. However, a hard inquiry will be made to your credit report when you submit the full application, which could temporarily lower your score.
- The Fortiva Credit Card is designed for people with less-than-perfect credit. However, there is no guarantee that you will be approved for the card, even if you are pre-qualified.
- The Fortiva Credit Card has an annual fee of $99. Be sure to factor this into your decision when considering whether or not to apply.
- For more information about the Fortiva Credit Card, you can visit the MyFortiva website or call 1-877-859-2631.
Compare the top Excellent Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here