Spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening get 25,000 online bonus points which = a $250 statement credit redeemed on your travel and dining purchases.
That’s like getting a steak dinner for 2 with wine! Or a cheaper / free airline ticket to a warm destination!
The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a great option for travelers who are looking for a no-annual-fee card that earns unlimited points. Points can be redeemed for a variety of travel rewards, including statement credits for flights, hotels, vacation rentals, and more. The card also offers a 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 billing cycles and 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 billing cycles for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then the ongoing APR of 18.24%-28.24% Variable APR.
Compare and apply for the top travel rewards credit card offers for 2023/2024!
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases
- Points don’t expire
- No foreign transaction fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles
- 25,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- No Annual Fee: The absence of an annual fee makes it a cost-effective choice for budget-conscious travelers.
- Unlimited Points: Earning 1.5 points per $1 on all purchases provides a consistent and unlimited rewards structure.
- No Expiry: Accumulated points don’t expire, offering flexibility in redeeming rewards over time. Use them when you need them!
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: This feature makes it a suitable companion for international travelers, eliminating extra costs.
- Introductory APR: The 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles can be advantageous for those planning large expenditures. Or reducing higher interest loans and re-payments on other credit cards.
- Bonus Points: A bonus offer of 25,000 points is available after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. $250 in free food or travel (to sum it up) off your statement.
- Low rewards rate compared to other travel cards
- No travel-specific perks, such as airport lounge access or airline fee credits
- Low Rewards Rate: While the card offers a straightforward rewards system, the 1.5 points per $1 spent may be considered modest compared to other travel cards.
- Lack of Travel-Specific Perks: The card lacks additional travel-specific benefits, such as airport lounge access or airline fee credits, which some competitors may offer.
The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a good option for travelers who are looking for a simple, no-annual-fee card that earns unlimited points. The 0% introductory APR and bonus points offer add appeal, particularly for those planning immediate significant expenses. However, there are other travel cards that offer better rewards rates and more travel-specific perks. If you are a frequent traveler who is looking for the most bang for your buck, you may want to consider another card.
Here is a table that summarizes the key features of the card:
|Unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases
|Statement credits for flights, hotels, vacation rentals, baggage fees, and restaurants
|Foreign transaction fees
|0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles
|25,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
You can apply for the Bank of America® travel rewards credit card here https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/travel-rewards-credit-card/?campaign=4066670~AH~en_US
Compare the top Excellent Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here