Respond to your Mail Invitation Offer for Yourbankcard and Apply
The Sun Country Visa credit card is issued by First Bankcard (aka FNBO), a division of First National Bank of Omaha, and it’s designed for individuals who frequently travel with Sun Country Airlines. Here are some of the card’s features and benefits:
Please note: This is accurate as of 2/27/2023 and subject to change, your terms may be different. Verify when you get to the Sun Country Visa official site.
- Sign-up bonus: The Sun Country Visa credit card offers a sign-up bonus of 25,000 points after spending $1,500 in the first 3 billing cycles after account opening. This bonus can be redeemed for a round-trip flight within the U.S. Also, if you spend $10,000 during your 12 month billing period you can get an additional bonus of 10,000 point anniversary bonus.
- Rewards program: Cardholders earn 3 points per $1 spent on Sun Country purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases, and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. Points can be redeemed for flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and other travel-related expenses.
- Annual fee: The card has an annual fee of $69, which is waived for the first year.
- Foreign transaction fee: The Sun Country Visa credit card doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, making it a good option for international travelers.
- Travel benefits: Cardholders get priority boarding and a free drink, a free checked bag (or carry-on).
- APR: The card’s APR ranges from 15.99% to 23.99%, depending on the cardholder’s creditworthiness.
If you fly Sun Country Airlines often, it’s a no brainer to have this card. Earn rewards for purchases and take advantage of travel benefits. Remember, carrying a balance on the card could result in high interest charges, so it’s best to pay off the balance in full each month so you don’t offset your rewards.
Compare the top Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here