You received your shiny new Target Redcard in the mail and now you want to log in to your account. No problem! We will get you there, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Target Redcard website (https://rcam.target.com/)
- You will see a place to enter your username and password. Your username could be your email address or it could be a simple username.
- Enter your email address or username and password associated with your Target Redcard account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
- If you have not set up your online account access yet, below your username and password you can sign up / register for online access.
- You will need your 16 digit card number to begin enrollment.
- If you need assistance you can call 1-800-424-6888 or visit your nearest Target store and talk with an associate.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password?” link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you are having trouble accessing your account, you can also contact Target’s customer service team for assistance.
Target RedCard has much more than just a store card. 5% discounts, free shipping, learn more below.
The RedCard offers a discount of 5% on all eligible purchases made at Target, both in-store and online. Plus free shipping (on most items). Here are some details on how to get the 5% off with the RedCard:
- Use your RedCard: When you make a purchase at Target, use your RedCard to pay. The 5% discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
- Restrictions apply: The 5% discount applies only to eligible purchases made at Target stores or on Target.com. Some restrictions apply, such as purchases of gift cards, prepaid cards, and certain brands of electronics. For full details, please see the terms and conditions of the RedCard.
- Additional benefits: In addition to the 5% discount, RedCard holders also receive free shipping on most items from Target.com, extended returns, and early access to special deals and promotions.
- 5% off Starbucks purchases with your RedCard.
Note: It’s important to use your RedCard responsibly and pay your balance on time to avoid late fees and interest charges.
Compare the top Excellent Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here