To activate your JetBlue Mastercard by phone, follow these steps:
- Call the activation number on the back of your card or visit the activation website listed on the sticker attached to your new card. If you lost that number on the sticker it is 877-408-8866
- Follow the prompts and enter your card number, name, and other required information.
- Once you have completed the activation process, your card will be ready to use.
If you have any issues during the activation process or need further assistance, contact JetBlue’s customer service or the issuer of the card which is Barclays.com
According to Barclays website – Activating by mobile app or website it the fastest, easiest way to activate.
To activate your JetBlue Mastercard via website or mobile app, follow these steps:
- Visit the website of the issuer of your JetBlue Mastercard, which is BarclaycardUS
- From here they will ask for your card number, security code, last 4 of SSN and a test question like “what’s your occupation”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
If you have a mobile app for the issuer of your JetBlue Mastercard (get here Apple users, Android/Google Play users), you can activate your card through the app as well. Simply log in to your account on the app and follow the prompts to activate your new card. If you have any issues during the activation process or need further assistance, contact the customer service number for JetBlue or Barclays (number listed above) or on the back of your card.
Compare the top Excellent Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here