There are several credit cards that offer 3% cash back or higher on certain categories, but the specific cards that are best for you may depend on your spending habits. Here are some popular options for 3% cash back credit cards:
- Chase Freedom Unlimited: This card offers unlimited 3% cash back on dining, drugstore purchases, and eligible travel purchases. Plus, you’ll earn 1.5% cash back on all other purchases. There is no annual fee, and new cardholders can earn a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases within the first three months.
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express: This card offers 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 6% cash back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% cash back on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more) and 1% cash back on all other purchases. The annual fee is $95, but you can earn a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 6 months.
- Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card: This card allows you to earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice (gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drugstores, or home improvement/furnishings) and 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (on up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter), plus 1% cash back on all other purchases. There is no annual fee and you can earn a $200 online cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
Some of these cards may come with certain limitations or restrictions, so be sure to review the terms and conditions before applying. Additionally, be mindful of your spending habits and make sure you are only using credit cards as a tool to earn rewards while staying within your budget.
3% Business Cash Back Credit Card Recommendations.
Take a look at some of the best 3% cash back business credit cards (note these terms below are subject to change, check with individual offers for latest bullet points): Browse some top Business Credit Cards here.
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business: Earn unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases and an additional 1% cash back when you pay your balance in full each month. There is an annual fee of $0 intro for the first year, then $95.
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card: Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. There is no annual fee for this card.
- American Express Blue Business Cash Card: Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. There is no annual fee for this card.
- Chase Ink Business CashSM Credit Card: This card offers 3% cash back on the first $150,000 spent annually on purchases made in categories such as office supply stores, internet, cable, and phone services. It also offers 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on internet, cable, and phone services.
- Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard: This card offers 3% cash back on purchases made in categories such as gas stations, office supply stores, travel, TV/telecom and wireless services, computer services, and business consulting services.
- American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card: This card offers 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1% thereafter. It also has no annual fee.
These cards’ rewards and features may change, and the selection of the right credit card depends on the individual’s business needs, expenses, and creditworthiness. It is always a good idea to review the terms and conditions and compare various options before selecting a credit card.
Tips and Benefits of Using a Cash Back Credit Card
Cash back credit cards are credit cards that reward you for using them by giving you a percentage of your spending back as cash. Here are some of the benefits of cash back credit cards:
- Earn rewards on your spending: Cash back credit cards offer you the opportunity to earn rewards on your everyday purchases. You can earn cash back on everything from groceries and gas to dining out and online shopping.
- Flexible rewards: Unlike points or miles, cash back rewards are flexible and can be used for anything you want. You can use the cash back you earn to pay off your credit card bill, make purchases, or even save for a rainy day.
- Easy to understand: Cash back credit cards are generally easier to understand than rewards cards that offer points or miles. With a cash back card, you know exactly how much you’re earning and how much it’s worth.
- No annual fees: Many cash back credit cards don’t charge an annual fee, which makes them a great option for people who want to earn rewards without paying extra for the privilege.
- Potential to save money: If you use your cash back credit card responsibly, you can potentially save money on your purchases. For example, if you earn 2% cash back on groceries and spend $500 a month on groceries, you could earn $120 cash back a year.
Overall, cash back credit cards can be a great way to earn rewards on your everyday spending and potentially save money in the process. However, it’s important to pay your balance in full each month to avoid interest charges and fees.
Compare the top Excellent Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here