Is the Citi® Double Cash Card really 2% Cash Back?
Yes, it is. You get 1% on your initial purchase and then when you make a payment, you get another 1%. So in total with timely payments the Citi® Double Cash Card really does give you 2% cash back!
Get your 2% cash back 0% Balance Transfer card at CreditSoup Top Cards
Is the Citi® Double Cash Card hard to get?
The Citi® Double Cash Card is rated for those with good to excellent credit. Not everyone will qualify, but with nothing major on your credit report and a credit score of about 700+ your chances of approval go up. Below 700 and your chances will decline.
Why is the Citi® Double Cash Card good?
For starters 2% cash back on every purchase is rare. On top of that perk, you also get the benefit of no annual fee! Rewards without paying for them. Do you have high interest debt you’d rather not pay interest on? The Citi® Double Cash Card also comes with a 0% intro balance transfer offer.
Compare Citi balance transfer cards and offers at CreditSoup Top Cards
Comparing the Citi® Double Cash Card vs Citi Rewards+® Card
The Citi® Double Cash Card is more of an everyday cash back card, whereas, the Citi Rewards+® Card is a bit more skewed towards the traveler.
If a credit card bonus is up your alley, then the Citi Rewards+® Card provides that. The Citi® Double Cash Card does have the 2% cash back on everything while the Citi Rewards+® Card offers 5X Thank You points on airfare and hotels for the first year, then 1% after that.
So it really boils down to if you are using the card for everyday purchases like gas and groceries or travel on flights and hotels.
This Citi double cash card is a unique cash back credit card that allows you to get cash back not just once when you make purchases, but also when you make a payment. You get 1% cash back on every purchase that you make as well as 1% cash back when you make a payment! The Citi® Double Cash Card is like a cash back credit card, with a side of cash back!
How to Apply for the Citi® Double Cash Card
- Apply online – Compare Balance Transfer Cards here
- Visit Citi.com/Doublecash
- Visit your local Citibank branch
- Call Citibank and apply over the phone
Visit Citi.com/DoubleCash to learn more.
Compare the top Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here