What’s the Website for the WellsFargo.com $400 Checking Account Bonus Offer?
The website to take advantage of the $400 Checking Account Cash Bonus offer is https://bonusoffer.wf.com/promo400 where you can apply for a new account online or if you would like you can apply in a branch. To apply at a branch simply click the open in-branch and fill out your name / email address and you will be emailed an offer code that you can either print or show to your branch service representative.
What do I need to do to get the $400 Wells Fargo Bonus Checking Offer?
- Apply either on the above link page or bring in the offer code that you can get from the link provided.
- Make a minimum deposit of $25 when your account is opened, which must be done before July 31st, 2020.
- Make at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits in the first 90 days of account opening.
When will I receive the $400 WellsFargo Checking Offer Bonus?
After the 90 day qualification period, considering you have met the above requirements, you should receive the $400 Cash Bonus within 30 days. You must, however, maintain at least a balance greater than $0 during the entire 120 days to be eligible to receive the bonus offer as well.
Are there any restrictions to who can receive the Checking Account Bonus from Wells Fargo?
Yes, these are the types of accounts and terms that exclude you from the offer.
- Only certain consumer checking accounts, including non-interest earning checking accounts, are eligible for this offer. Teen CheckingSM, GreenhouseSM accounts, and the prepaid Wells Fargo EasyPay® Card are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer is for new checking customers only. You must have a valid bonus offer code. You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You are a Wells Fargo team member
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
What are the eligible types of Direct Deposit that Wells Fargo will accept or not accept?
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, deposits made at a banking location, or ATM do not qualify.
Are there any fees associated with this promotion or the account that would be opened?
There is a $10 monthly fee, but this can be avoided by doing any ONE of the following.
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance.
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a banking location, or ATM do not qualify.
- 10 or more posted debit card transactions (any combination of
posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills) from
this checking account each fee period.
- Debit card purchases, including PIN, signature, online, phone, and mobile wallet purchases that post during the fee period.
- Debit card payments, including one-time or recurring. Examples: utility bill/gym membership.
- Not Included:
- Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number — NOT a debit card number.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- The primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old. (On the primary account owner’s 25th birthday, the account will automatically be subject to the then current monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee.)
Learn more and apply here https://bonusoffer.wf.com/promo400 to get started on your $400 Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus Cash Offer.
Compare the top Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here