Apply for the Citi® Double Cash Card at Citi.com/LoveDoubleCashGet double cash back rewards with the Citi® Double Cash card 1% when you buy something and the other 1% when you pay for it on your statement. This card comes with no annual fee and there are no confusing quarterly categories you need to try to remember, it’s 2% cash back on everything you purchase. (Excludes balance transfers and cash advances)
How to Fill out your Citi® Double Cash Invitation Code Mail Offer
- Find the invitation number you received on your Citi® Double Cash credit card offer and enter it at Citi.com/LoveDoubleCash
- Enter your last name
- Click the “proceed to application” button
- There will be a semi pre-filled application with some of your details like name and address, you will simply need to fill out additional information like income and social security number etc.
- You will receive your results in as little as a minute or get an email / mail response within 7-10 business days.
You can fill out your Citi® Double Cash at Citi.com/LoveDoubleCash
Benefits of the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card
- Earn 2% Cash Back – 1% when you make a purchase and 1% when you make a payment
- No Annual Fee
- An impressive balance transfer offer
- No limits on how much Cash Back you can earn!
Does Citi Double Cash Have an Intro Offer?
Yes there is a 0% intro apr offer on the Citi® Double Cash Card. You get 0% for 18 months on balance transfers. To get the 0% for 18 months you must take advantage of this offer in the first 4 months of account opening.
What Credit Score do you need for the Citi® Double Cash Card?
According to NerdWallet.com the credit score for the Citi® Double Cash Card is between 690 to 850 which falls in the Good to Excellent credit score range. There are those that have been approved with lower than 690 so this isn’t set in stone, but a general range to be used as a guide only.
Is the Citi® Double Cash Card Going Away?
No, the Citi® Double Cash Card is not going away. There are some changes taking place in late March though. Instead of getting cash back Citi is changing it’s cash back offer to Thankyou® points. This gives you more flexibility on your rewards, get your rewards back in the form of direct deposit, statement credit or check. Plus you can use rewards for gift cards, travel and more.
Compare the top Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here