Compare and Apply for the Total Visa® Card here – CreditSoup Poor Credit Cards
You may have received a mail offer for the Preapprovedtotal.com Total Visa® Card. Which is a pre-approved offer issued by the Bank of Missouri. The Total Visa® Card is targeted to people who have poor/bad credit. This is a card that should only be applied for if you are in need of rebuilding or improving your credit score.
PreapprovedTotal.com Total Visa® Card Review
Below is a review of the PreapprovedTotal.com Total Visa® Card that goes over the card rates, fees and terms of the card.
- Interest rate (shown as Annual Percentage Rate) *See Terms this rate is charged for any balance that isn’t paid after the statement closing date + 21 days. You have 21 days from statement close to avoid paying interest.
- Program fee *See Terms (Paid up-front)
- Annual fee *See Terms (deducted from your initial credit limit)
- Monthly servicing fee (Waived first year, *See Terms per year)
In order to apply for the PreapprovedTotal.com Total Visa® Card you will need to come up with the *See Terms program fee before the card will be opened.
Learn more about Total Visa® Card and Compare to Other Poor Credit Card offers here – CreditSoup Poor Credit Cards
A review of the Total Visa card including features good and bad
The Total Visa card is a credit card that is designed for consumers with poor or limited credit. It is accepted at merchants worldwide that accept Visa cards.
Some pros and cons of the Total Visa card include:
- Low credit limit: The Total Visa card has a low credit limit, which can help you manage your spending and avoid accumulating too much debt.
- High APR: The Total Visa card has a high APR, which means that carrying a balance can be expensive. It is important to pay off your balance in full each month to avoid interest charges.
- Annual fee: The Total Visa card has an annual fee, which can be a drawback for some consumers.
- Reports to credit bureaus: The Total Visa card reports to the three major credit bureaus, which means that responsible use of the card can help you improve your credit score over time.
- Online account management: You can manage your Total Visa card account online, which makes it easy to check your balance, make payments, and view your transactions.
- No rewards program: The Total Visa card does not offer a rewards program, which means that you will not earn points or cash back on your purchases.
Overall, the Total Visa card can be a good option for consumers with poor or limited credit who want to improve their credit score. However, the high APR and annual fee may be a drawback for some consumers, so it’s important to compare the terms and fees of different credit cards before making a decision. Additionally, it is important to use the Total Visa card responsibly and pay your balance in full each month to avoid accumulating debt and incurring interest charges.
Compare the top Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here
PreapprovedTotal.com Reservation Number for Total Visa® Card Review
Its ok I just wanted to clear my credit.
My name is LaSonya Hall when I logged in the reservation code it says it’s already been used so what do I do now
I was trying to do my card information on line but couldn’t do it trying calling you all no response
Hope it is real
Thank you for your consideration for the pre-approved visa card
I want this card
Code [removed personal invitation code]
I hope I get it
Looks like a great offer
Y’all sent me a pre-approved letter
SCAMMER ALERT! DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD!!! THEY SAY YOU ARE “PRE APPROVED “ BUT WHEN YOU APPLY THEY DECLINE THE APPLICATION AND LOWER YOUR CREDIT RATING!!! APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD!!! THEY SAY YOU ARE “PRE APPROVED “ BUT WHEN YOU APPLY THEY DECLINE THE APPLICATION AND LOWER YOUR CREDIT RATING!!! APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️FAKE‼️
I never had a credit card this will be a great start
I did the application and trying to see if I get approved
How do I get it I have a letter