BlazeCC fresh start to help rebuild your credit
If you received a pre-selected offer for the blaze MasterCard credit card here you can learn more about this credit card offer.
Is the Blaze MasterCard legit?
The Blaze MasterCard is a legit credit card it is offered by the First Savings Bank.
What are the credit limits that I can get with a Blaze MasterCard?
You can be pre-approved for a credit limit up to $1,500, and since it’s an unsecured credit card there’s no deposit required. Most customers will receive an initial credit limit of $350 and some will receive higher.
How do I apply for the Blaze MasterCard credit offer.
You can apply by visiting here and scrolling to the blaze MasterCard to start the application.
A review of the Blaze Mastercard – features and benefits.
The Blaze Mastercard is a credit card that is designed for consumers with limited or bad credit. As stated above, it is issued by First Savings Bank, and it reports to the three major credit bureaus, which means that responsible use of the card can help improve your credit score over time.
Some of the features of the Blaze Mastercard include:
- No security deposit required: Unlike many other credit cards for people with limited or bad credit, the Blaze Mastercard does not require a security deposit.
- High APR: The Blaze Mastercard has a high APR, which means that carrying a balance can be expensive. It’s important to pay off your balance in full each month to avoid interest charges.
- Annual fee: The Blaze Mastercard has an annual fee, which can be a drawback for some consumers.
- Credit limit increases: If you use your Blaze Mastercard responsibly, you may be eligible for a credit limit increase over time.
- Online account management: You can manage your Blaze Mastercard account online, which makes it easy to check your balance, make payments, and view your transactions.
- Rewards program: The Blaze Mastercard offers a rewards program that allows you to earn points on your purchases. Points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, travel, and more.
We at Cardrewards Network, feel the Blaze Mastercard can be a good option for consumers with limited or bad credit who want to improve their credit score. However, the high APR and annual fee may be a drawback for some consumers, so it’s important to compare the terms and fees of different credit cards before making a decision. If you have limited credit or bad credit, this card might be the one to get you back on track, so weigh the benefits vs drawbacks. One thing we really like about this card is they don’t ding you with monthly service fees or account maintenance fees like many bad/poor/limited cards do.
Compare the top Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers - CreditSoup Balance Transfer Cards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Also, I get commissions for purchases or applications made through links in this post. View our full Advertiser Disclosure Here
Blazecc.com/Accept Blaze Mastercard Reservation Number Access Code
I received the acceptance letter in the mail.
I’m trying to apply for the card but having trouble I have my letter that came the mail I have my reservation number and access code please help